Friday, February 20, 2009

A Moving Valentine

Valentine's Day began with 3 trips up to the new house! That's when Jason and I knew this was going to be a long weekend. We hadn't really made a dent into the mountain of stuff when realized it was almost time for our dinner reservations! I have to give it to the man --- he was still able to pull off a romantic night! I got in the car and he had 4 roses sitting in the front seat (one for every Valentine's we have spent together) and a really sweet card. You're the best Woost! Dinner was unbelievable but we both new what was in store for us the next day so we called it an early night.






DLW (the guy who has moved us 5 times, yes I said 5 times) arrived on time and got to work. After 5 1/2 hours, 3 guys and a 26 ft. truck, we were all moved in! We LOVE the new house and can't wait to have everyone over!



Then one more exciting bit of news... Jason and I went shopping for wedding bands and realized that my setting was not going to allow me to get a band that I could wear on its own. So the guy who designed my ring was able to re-set it and design a matching band to fit it! I picked it up on Tuesday and could not be more excited and happy!


Here's to a quieter weekend!

No comments: