Monday, March 16, 2009

Loving Lane Kiffin

It's been a rough past couple years to be a Vol -- but FINALLY some good news comes our way!!!




Here's a little blurb from the article on VolQuest.com

When Lane Kiffin was announced as the new coach at Tennessee, he vowed that he and his staff would go out and get the best players in the country.

Little did anyone expect that Kiffin and Co. would go out in three months and sign the nation's No. 1 player.

But in a press conference at the Kansas Sports Hall of Fame, the Vols did just that in landing running back Bryce Brown.

"I asked God to reveal it to me," Brown said. "He gave me the sign. When I first went there (on official visit) I wasn't feeling it. I had a lot of concerns about Tennessee and the offense. When I went back, I got the sign. God told me that I was a Volunteer. I just felt it."

Bryce Brown picked Tennessee on Monday.


Read the whole article here

GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!

No comments: