Monday, June 15, 2009

Getting Hitched in Mo'Bay!




It's official!!!! I'm officially a McKinley! Finally! We had the most amazing week leading up to the wedding in Montego Bay and then had great weather for the actual wedding day on June 6th! It was so awesome to have all of our closest friends and family there! We kept having to pinch ourselves because it was just too great! I have so much to post and I'll do more later, but wanted to add pictures from the week and wedding!

Champagne waiting for us at the hotel lobby!


April and I lounging by the pool on Thursday!


This is my idea of a wedding weekend!


My sister and I at The White Witch golf course for diner on Thursday night


Jason and I before our catamaran ride on Friday! Crystal clear waters!!



Laura and I before the rehearsal dinner on Friday!


Jason and I dancing to David Gray "Be Mine"


My best friends ready to celebrate!


More to come!

No comments: