Monday, May 25, 2009

Slightly Above Par



Jason and I headed to Richmond, VA this weekend to spend some time with his Grandma who is in the hospital. She won't be able to make it to the actual wedding in Jamaica, so we wanted to spend some time with her before the big day.


While we were there Jason took me to a place that meant a lot to him growing up... the golf course! Salisbury Country Club, a place that basically saw Jason grow up! It was really cool to meet the golf pro, Mike, that has taught Jason for many years.

Evidentially the teaching has worn off, because this was not one of my future husband's best rounds!

I love to go tag along while Jason's plays! Who doesn't love driving the cart?


My usual view is from the golf cart with a beer in hand.


Today the views were upgraded just a bit... as Jason managed to hit two golf balls into the same lake, and then one into a cute little patch of dandelions (see below)!




Makes me appreciate the ability to laugh at yourself and just have fun with someone! (even though Jason's going to kill me for this post!)

No comments: