Tuesday, April 21, 2009

First Time for Everything

It's amazing to think we were all little at one point in our lives! I have watched Isabella grow up and can't believe how much of a little lady she has become. She was just a baby a few days ago!



Now I am enjoying watching Bridgette (niece #2), enjoy all the fun things life has to offer a 9 month old! This past weekend I was there when she clapped for the first time! That may seem like a very small thing to do... but I don't think you ever get over the feeling of seeing someone do something for the first time in their life!

Let me set the stage for you... Bridgette has just started to crawl and quickly learned to pull herself up on stairs and small chairs. My sister and watched her pull herself up a few times on the stairs and then we clapped for her. After a few times of getting applause, she started to clap for herself!

This video was taken right after that!



I'm so excited to see her start walking and then talking! More to come, for sure!!!

No comments: