Monday, April 20, 2009

On the Hunt (for eggs)


I'm a few days late in posting this, I know. Wedding planning took over my life last week (and a crazy week at work... oh yea, work)!

So I'm playing catch up and here you go!


Easter in Atlanta was GORGEOUS! It's always been one my favorite holidays. I'm not sure why... but I'm thinking it has to do with the fact that Easter was basically the only holiday where I got a new dress (not a hammy down from my older sister). That is a really weird word, hammy down, and I'm not sure if I spelled it right. So anyways, I love Easter and this year we did a little Easter egg hunt for the girls!





After opening Easter baskets from Erin and Aunt Beck, it was time to hunt! Isabella was so excited and was already counting the eggs she saw from the window. Once we opened the doors she was racing to find them!








Even my Dad took part in the hunt!

It was so fun to see how much excitement finding Easter eggs can create! I love being an Aunt and feel so blessed to be able to watch my nieces grow up and share special days like this with them!

No comments: