Thursday, April 2, 2009

A Sweet Idea

I've come across some really good ideas while planning my wedding over the past few months, but nothing compares to something that I saw in person. Thanks to April for throwing the most awesome bash in history! I'm pretty sure no one will be able to live up to your beautiful wedding (but that doesn't mean we can't steal some of her great ideas!).

Here is a picture of her "sweets bar"


She had glass jars filled with different types of white colored candies. She had clear bags for guests to load up goodies into and personalized stickers to seal the sweets!



I still have the bag of candy that I put together (over 2 years ago)! It was just too pretty to eat!

I'm trying to figure out how to recreate this idea in Jamaica. Customs and melting candy poses a HUGE problem, but I'm still going to try!

Thanks April for sharing!

1 comment:

Carrettas in Chicago said...

My pleasure! And you can totally recreate this - local candy for local flavor baby!! :) Can't wait - the countdown is ON!