Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Before I'm a Mrs.







Once again I am thanking my awesome friends for a wonderful shower! The Swan Coach House is one of my favorite places and so it was very special to be able to have the shower there! Jason's mom flew in from Richmond, VA for the occasion. It was very sweet to have her there along with many friends and family members! This was my last official "event" before the wedding! So now the countdown is really on for June 6th!

The hosts - Laura and Mikaela




Laura had the cutest favors (A tropical candle with brown and aqua ribbon tied around it). She also made name tags for everyone with a special message on the back!


Mimosas - my favorite part!


Opening gifts is so much fun!



The moms! (my mom on the left and my future mother-in-law on the right in the cute red hat!)

No comments: